Devoluciones sin problemas30 días de franqueo pagado devoluciones
Sandalwood Essential Oil 100ml - 100% Pure Aromatherapy Oil for Diffuser Perfumes
Condition: 100% Pure & Natural
Item Type: Sandalwood Essential Oil
Containers: Glass Bottle 30mL
Package Included: 1x Bottle 30mL Essential Oil
****Sandalwood Essential Oil Latin name: santalum album Used in lotions, creams or balms to help fight acne and hydrate dry, damaged or chapped skin. Often used in aromatherapy as it is believed to be helpful in relieving colds, anxiety and stress. Sweet and woody fragrance. Description Properties: This essential oil is extracted from the powdered and dried roots and heartwood of the tree through the process of steam distillation. Sandalwood oil is normally a pale yellow, green or brown viscous liquid with a distinctive woody and balsamic aroma. Main Uses: In aromatherapy, Sandalwood oil is said to ease stress or tension. The vapour is believed to help ease congestion and colds. Sandalwood oil is thought to be beneficial for dry, damaged or irritated skin. Blends Well with: bergamot, black pepper, benzoin, lavender, rosewood, geranium
There are many ways to use our RAINBOW ABBY Essential Oils, here are just a few.
* Oil Burners - One of the most popular ways is using them with an oil burner. Adding a few drops to your oil burner will create a lasting beautiful aroma, you can also mix oils to create your own smell.
* Bath - Adding a few drops of our oils to your bath creates a heavenly, natural and pure aroma.
* Massage - Facial Massage and Body Massage. Our oils are strong, so please do not use them directly on your skin. Adding a few drops to a carrier oils (such as Grape seed oil).
* Mix with body lotion: Mix the essential oils with the body lotion or skin cream, and apply it to the body, that is, skin care and fragrance.
* Making your own - Many of you like create your own soaps, candles and beauty products, and these oils are perfect for that.
Uses of RAINBOW ABBY Essentials Oil:
Any time you hold a bottle of our powerful essential oils, you are holding the pure essence of health-promoting botanicals that can be diffused, inhaled, applied topically or incorporated into massage to:
Inspire a positive emotional state
Enhance your physical wellness
Purify your home
Refine your skin
Create deep spiritual awareness
Essential oil benefits come from their antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. These healing oils are rapidly growing in popularity because they act as natural medicine without any side effects.
Application to skin:
Essential oils must not be applied undiluted to the skin. 5 drops of essential oil should be mixed with 10mL of Carrier Oil before application to the skin.
Essential oils must be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
Essential oils, though beneficial for many of the conditions of pregnancy, should be used with caution.